Kansas City Family Photography - Anderson-Jones Family Session

What a busy time it has been!! And it is almost Thanksgiving!!! Wow, where has the year gone?!? I am getting caught up on things and have a few posts to share today :)


The first session I would like to share is a family session that I did for some regular clients of mine. I had the chance to meet and photograph their extended family and I am happy to have gotten the chance to meet everyone!! It was a bit cold the day of the shoot, but everyone was such great troopers and we even made it back to the studio to warm up a bit and take a few more photos. I hope you all enjoy what we captured - I love how they are turning out!! :)

Kansas City Family Photography - Anderson-Jones Family Session by randilyn829

0 comments:

Post a Comment